1. Breakaway Bikes : 'Holy shit - a new Madone?'
2. Philadelphia Bike Smith : Mitch is one heck of a mechanic and nice dude. Also : Tuesday the Dog!
3. Trophy Bikes : That's a lot of Surly. Also : Grand Bois tires!
4. Firehouse Cycles : 'Oh, look - a brewery. There's bikes parked out front. I wonder if there's a bike shop around...'
5. Bike King : Little Italy
6. Ciel Bikes : Bike boxes in the bathroom. The struggle is real.
7. Conrad's : Legendary
8. Ride Brooklyn : Cannondale
9. NYC Velo : 'SAS, Speedvagen, nice staff - what's not to like?'
10. Rapha Cycle Club NYC : Fuck you, this is my blog post. Also Derek Lewis is a nice dude.
11. R&A Cycles : It's not fair that a shop with that many Colnago's also has a friendly staff. It's just not.
12. Redbeard Bikes : YES. Also : primo food truck placement.
13. Bicycle Habitat : 'Oh, another new Madone? Whatever.'
14. Ride Studio Cafe : There's a neurosurgeon working the coffee bar and two of my favorite mechanics behind the stand. What's not to like?
15. JRA Cycles : Best CX bike selection.