1. Fail·ure ˈfālyər/ noun :
a. Lack of success.
b. The omission of expected or required action.
2. Success is objective, though omission of the expected is not.
3. Unforeseen obstacles produce the best opportunities.
4. Walking two miles to knock on farm house doors ain't so bad when you get to meet chickens along the way.
5. Dirt is as cleansing as rain.
6. Friends who bring beats are some of the best friends to have. (EDITOR'S NOTE : Michael Mason)
7. I need a Saint Paul kit (but wow is this one beautiful).
8. The Route