1. It is relatively easy to get around the City using only your two feet, MUNI pass and good looks.
2. Bike Shops Visited w/ Easiest Recalled Memory (chronologically ordered) :
- Rapha Cycle Club SF* / Maple Bacon Raised Doughnut
- Sports Basement / Not exclusively in a basement
- Above Category / Fantastic natural light
- Mash SF / A dog pee'd on the door while I tried to take a photo
3. Randomly meeting Mark (member of the indomitable SFCC) at the Rapha Cycle Club SF. As he is a fellow Seven Cycles owner and as of such is required to be a gentleperson of the highest caliber, he took it upon himself to show me around the Marina District, Presidio, Golden Gate Bridge and Marin Headlands. It ended up being one hell of a good bike ride. You can check it out in this video he made.
5. SF2G makes it mighty easy for an out-of-town individual to make his/her way to Google from the Downtown area. Without Ben's guidance from the Millbrae BART/Caltrain station, I may still be lost in the wilds of Silicon Valley.
7. Strava has an entire second floor dedicated to Yoga, Stretching and other Well-Being-esq activities. I assume this is to properly recover from product testing on the way into work every day.
8. The predominant smell of Eucalyptus
9. If you order from Escape From New York Pizza, a medium is more than enough.
10. Everyone knows of, and misses, Mikesonn.***
* Kind of but not really a bike shop
** Thanks, Homer!
*** Not even true.